- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Webmaster Tools
- Content Marketing
- Link Building
Delivering with Commitment
We are a full-stack IT service and solutions providing company, headquartered in California, USA. From ideation and adoption to project deployment and management, we brings in years of experience to help our business partners plan, orchestrate, and manage all their IT needs in the most effective and efficient manner. Our partner-centric business approach also helps us iterate and deliver delightful software solutions that work towards digital transformation and business revenue gains.
We don’t just aim to accelerate growth, we aim for success!
Who We Are:
– Physical presence in the US and India
– ISO 9001 – 2015 certified
– Microsoft Partner
– Developer program registered with Apple and Google
– Fastest Growing team on Guru.com
Few Facts About Us:
– I Million+ lines of code written
– 280+ Client Testimonials
– 210+ projects delivered
– 99.8% Success rate
– Corporate Websites
– Web Apps Development
– Mobile Apps Development
– SaaS Development
– Custom Software Development
– Startup Proof of Concept
– IT Consulting
– Logo Design and Branding Material
1. Presales and Sales
Requirement Gathering, Feasibility Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Proposal Submission, Project Kick off.
2. Project Planning
Project Scope Analysis, SRS, FRS, Project Plan, Resource Allocation
3. Project Execution
Design and Modelling, Development and Documentation, Testing and Quality Assurance, UAT and Go Live
Maintainance and Support
Android (Phone, Tablet, Android TV)
iOS / Apple (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
2. Open Source
PHP CI (Codeignitor)
Ruby on Rails (ROR)
3. Microsoft Technologies
Engagement Model –
• Fixed Bid – Fixed price/scope, any future enhancement would be considered as Change Request and billed separately
• Time & Material – “Pay as you use” Model,
• Retainer – Monthly Billing engagement, where a dedicated developer would be made available to work 180 hours per month
Communication Mechanisms –
• Email: All status updates, meeting requests, agenda’s and minutes of the meeting.
• Telephone: Conference calls shall be the default method for all weekly status update meetings to discuss current project status as well as to discuss all escalations (if any).
• Instant Messaging: Various types of IM would be used for online, real time communication between team members and stakeholders.
• LiveMeeting: COLAN Infotech uses WebEx to enable real-time desktop and application sharing features between the teams.